Friday, October 30, 2009

my favorite website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:



One day in a friend's house , we were watching funny videos on youtube and suddenly a friend arrived to the house and showed us the website. It's link was www.porlaputa.com. It is a website with funny, freak and impressive content. There are all the famous and updated videos and photos. When you visit this page you have to enter under your responsability because when you are searching for funny videos you can find shocking videos or photos :S. I visit this page one day per week, when I'm boring and when i have free time, becase they publish one post per day, then I like to see all the videos of the week in the same visit. I really like this website becouse makes me laught a lot when I'm boring, and It's keep me updated of the last videos of the week , then when I hang out with my friends we can comment this videos and have a great time :D!.

PS: beware with the links in the website XD!

1 comment:

  1. jajaja I want to see the page too!!
    give me some day the link please!
    kisses
    and... see you at Monday :( jaja

    ReplyDelete