Friday, October 16, 2009

My Picture with Mike Portnoy! :D


This is my favourite picture. It was taken when Dream Theater came to Chile in 2008. I like it too much because it reminds me a great moment.

All started one day when I came back from the school, then my mother called to me and said: Georgi , I'm in the Sheraton hotel with Dream Theater! come here!. I went flying to the Hotel. I arrived to the Hotel and my mom was waiting for me in the door to make me enter. There were a lot of people. When i was in, I asked to a bodyguard: where is the band? and he said: In the pool. In the pool was Mike Portnoy, the drummer of the band. He was sunbathing and I asked him for a picture. He said : Yes, sure!. He was very friendly. My mother took the camera and took the picture. I find it funny, because he was in swimsuit and the picture have a "beach style". I always will remember this day, because after the picture a friend called to me and telling that he was going to rent a room. Then we stayed all day in the hotel , we met all the band, even we had the dinner with the them. It was one of the best days of my life !

Here is a video with a solo of John Petrucci ( lead guitar) in Chile. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. hy georgii!!!

    appears very happy with your friend in the photo,
    ajaj Dream Theater are good =), something I heard your music..

    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy Georgi!!!

    I like your photo VIP =)
    I have friends who are fans of dream Thaeter and they die for this photo.

    Bye...see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture is very cool, with one of the best drummers existing.
    I envy you jajajaja,
    because there are not any day these possibilities.

    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  4. omagosh xD
    my brother must not see this photo xD
    he could cry xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh! so exclusive!
    In Sheraton Hotel!
    good photo, you look very happy
    is your favorite band?
    well take care kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so happy in this photo!!!
    I would like to have your lucky but with one of my favourite band jejeje
    See you tomorrow! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete